|X Factor Drama: Simon Cowell hijacks Christopher Maloney|
|Written by Sarah Marie Jones|
|Thursday, 08 November 2012 15:36|
Simon Cowell is allegedly a bit concerned over the outcome of his baby the X Factor this year.
As the weeks go on, contestant Christopher Maloney is building popularity with his teary-eyed performances of 80s power ballads and Cowell is now beginning to worry that he might go on to actually win the show.
The music mogul is concerned that he will have another Steve Brookstein style embarrassment on his hands. Fans voted for the contestant on the first series but when it came to actual record sales, Brookstein fell woefully flat.
Maloney is one of the most popular contestants this year, having secured the majority of public votes week after week so now Cowell is determined to turn the public against him.
An insider of the show revealed: “They’re determined to get him kicked off the show. The show is a spin and Cowell is really panicking. They will be trying anything now to get people not to like this guy”.
|Last Updated on Thursday, 08 November 2012 15:42|
'Like' page for news...
- NEW MUSIC LIBRARY FOR LEEDS’ CULTURAL QUARTER
- Ian Bouras forges his own unique musical path and inspires others while bringing awareness to his rare neurological disorder
- R&B artist Sun of Jor'EL releases dual release 'The Beginning'
- For Your Consideration In The 59th Grammy Awards: Katie Garibaldi - Rooted Clarity
- New single from Denise Lopez 'Ain't from Hollywood' (Catfight Remix)