|Singer Jessie J Targeted by Internet Hacker|
|Written by A Bailey|
|Tuesday, 24 January 2012 19:37|
Award winning UK singer Jessie J has been the victim of an Internet hacker. It has been reported and confirmed by the singer herself. The Price Tag singer/songwriter has been left extremely annoyed after she was made the victim of an unknown Internet hacker who has managed to gain access to her Facebook page in addition to her personal e mail account.
The songstress, real name Jessica Cornish recently went on her Twitter page to warn her fans that they should not contact her via direct message with any personal information because the hacker is pretending to be her.
She stated on Twitter that she had been hacked and the hacker had now gone into her old Facebook page and re-activated it without her knowledge. She also told them that the imposter had also gone into her personal e mail account. She urged her fans to not send her Direct messages, and they should retweet everything she was saying before the account got deleted by the person who was hacking her accounts.
Fans of the star have retweeted her comments in order to prevent information about fans getting into the hands of the hacker. The singer who has had several UK and global hits is said to be very upset as well as frightened at the possibility that someone could have access to her personal information without her knowing. It has also left her very sceptical as to how secure Facebook and other social networking sites are.
|Last Updated on Tuesday, 24 January 2012 19:47|
'Like' page for news...
- Ian Bouras forges his own unique musical path and inspires others while bringing awareness to his rare neurological disorder
- R&B artist Sun of Jor'EL releases dual release 'The Beginning'
- New single from Denise Lopez 'Ain't from Hollywood' (Catfight Remix)
- Newest Album From R&B Soul Singer Dondi Breaks Through Top 40 Charts
- U.K. Composer / Pianist HELEN JANE LONG Announces American Performances