|Rihanna Puts Up Spectacular Show for the Brit Awards|
|Written by Andrew Braithwaite|
|Tuesday, 21 February 2012 18:09|
The Brits tonight showed Rihanna performing 'We Found Love' with an unusual yet effective stage show using paint which was splattered everywhere inside clear like plastic containers. The star went down well at the Brits as she performed alongside backing dancers. She was also looking just as hot as usual!
As well as making a decent impression with her live performance, Rihanna picked up the best international female artist award. This can only add to a perfect birthday, as last night she was celebrating her 24th in London.
Rihanna is currently one of the biggest solo female artists in the world. Yesterday she revealed some new material with Chris Brown which has also brought interest amongst fans.
As well as looking great, In my opinion Rihanna also sounded very good in her performance too.
The Brits is the UK's biggest music awards ceremony and holds quite a bit of credibility. UK artists which did best were Adele and Ed Sheeran, both picked up awards for their recent contribution to the music scene. Coldplay also were up there.
Ed Sheeran has only just hit the spotlight with his amazing vocals and modest approach as a solo artist. Adele has gathered quite a lot of interest worldwide already and will only get more popular.
It will be interesting to see what stories emerge from the Brit Awards after party tomorrow, which is currently taking place.
|Last Updated on Tuesday, 21 February 2012 18:22|
'Like' page for news...
- The producer of hip-hop music from Indiana AKA Maja 7th has released his official LP record “Get Familiar”
- EAE Management Group, QUE Records & Capitol Music Group Have Joined Forces to Create a New Age Digital Branding & Distribution Label
- Nikia - New Single 'The Drug Song'
- One Direction to split - Their Fan's Worst Nightmare
- BALTIMORE’S BLACK ANGEL DOWN HEADS BACK HOME TO PERFORM AT SHINDIG MUSIC FESTIVAL