|RightOn! Upgrades Guitar Straps with New Lines|
|Written by Morgan|
|Wednesday, 15 February 2017 16:07|
Melville, NY - - February 15, 2017- - RightOn! Straps, Europe’s premier designers of superior quality guitar straps introduces two new lines to their collection, the Roadrunner and the Standard Plus. Handmade in Spain and only recently available in the US, RightOn! is dedicated to offering musicians the most innovative, comfortable and unique straps and accessories on the market.
The new eye-catching Roadrunner Series is designed with simplicity in mind, and features slim, comfortable straps that are perfect for lightweight instruments. Standard Plus is a new series from RightOn! that combines classic, hand-woven patterns with comfortable materials & reliable construction to perfectly compliment any guitar or bass.
Both series of straps feature RightOn!’s metal tri-glide adjustment for quick easy length adjustment and durable high quality leather end tabs complete with pick holders. Both new strap lines will be in stores in March of 2017 for $29.99 and up. To check out the full gallery of patterns visit www.Rightonstraps.com
|Last Updated on Thursday, 16 February 2017 06:39|
'Like' page for news...
- Dog Kiss Records to Donate Profits From Charity T-Shirt Sales to Gulf Shores School
- Sweetmates present their new EP 'Disco Turd'
- Singer-songwriter Jeff Livingstone releases new EP 'A Matter of Time'
- House music artist Troy Fernandes releases single 'Take Me Away'
- Anticipating Next Album Release, Guitarist Ian C. Bouras Continues to Expand His Audience