|Madonna Announces Two Massive Shows for 2012|
|Written by Sally West|
|Tuesday, 07 February 2012 06:46|
Madonna has a busy year in 2012, she is fresh off the stage after performing at the Super Bowl this weekend. She has also just announced that she will be performing at two massive shows this year. The shows form part of her massive 2012 world tour. She will play London's Hyde Park on July 17 and Edinburgh's Murrayfield Stadium on July 21.
The world tour, which is set to be huge will kick on May 29 in Tel Aviv, it will continue on to November 12. The singers last show will be in Atlanta Georgia. The tour is said to be stopping off in Italy, Spain, Germany, France, Poland, Russia and Ireland. The star will be playing at the famous Aviva Stadium on July 24. The star does not seem to be showing any signs of slowing down or stopping and she will also be releasing her 12th studio album on March 26. The album entitled 'MDNA' will be the follow up to her highly successful 11th studio album 'Hard Candy.'
Tickets for the biggest shows in London are going for £125 and £70 and they will soon be on sale to the wider public. The tickets will be going on sale on Friday February 10.
|Last Updated on Tuesday, 07 February 2012 06:48|
Subscribe to our RSS
'Like' page for news...
- Bubba Groove releases debut EP 'Music for the Average Hillbilly'
- Once A Shepherd In Greenland. Now a hit songwriter.
- Blend Host Stems of OK Go's "I Won't Let You Down" For Remixing
- THE CLASSIC CRIME, PROPERTY OF ZACK LAUNCH THREE NEW TRACKS FROM "WHAT WAS DONE, VOL. 1: A DECADE REVISITED"
- JES brings on remixers for classic Tiesto and Taxigirl tune "High Glow"